||All Wheel Drive
||13.0 City / 19.0 Hwy
WE FINANCE!!!! ***Everyone Approved***If Your Credit Is Bad Dont Worry***We Have Tons Of Finance Options & Programs Just For You****Dont Waste Your Time Any Where Else Come See.. WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY*** Free CarFax****
2007 Cadillac Escalade Luxury with 117K actual miles. This Cadillac has a very nice Blue Exterior and a very clean Tan Leather interior, it comes with options like 6.2L V8 400hp Engine with Automatic Transmission, Rear View Camera, Luxury Package, DVD/TV, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Dual Power Mirrors, Dual Front Airbags, Dual Power Seat, AM FM Radio and CD, AC, Cruise Control, Good tires, Power Brakes and a lot more .....
This Cadillac is in great overall condition,The engine runs strong and the transmission shifts smooth ,the all original paint is glossy and shiny (see pictures), the interior is very clean and shows very little wear, all the power equipment works like top, the tires has about 95% tread left on them. Overall this Cadillac looks, runs and drives great and is ready to go . If you have any questions please call 713-398-5893 Tim. Thank You and Good Luck! Check us out at www.rtexpo.com for 30+pic.
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [565.4 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Throttle control, electronic
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Trailer hitch, weight distribution platform
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Body, power liftgate
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted, recessed in front fascia
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3220 kg)
- Suspension, front independent, SLA, coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside, with chrome accents
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen, integral in front fascia
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed, with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Wipers, front intermittent, RainSense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, chrome
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row
- Steering wheel, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display, audible warning and instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Studio Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Antenna, diversity
- Cup holders, quad front, dual second row and single third row
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Lighting, interior courtesy with theater dimming
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat
At R&T Expo, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
💥💥💥💥 **FINANCING AVAILABLE ⟹📞 PLEASE CALL 713-398-5893** 💥💥💥💥
🆗 BAD CREDIT? NO CREDIT? ALL WELCOME!!!
🆗 WE FINANCE ALL TYPES OF CREDITS!!!
🆗 WE ACCEPT TRADES IN!!!
🆗 WE HAVE EXCELLENT CASH OFFER!!
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.