||Rear Wheel Drive
||15.0 City / 21.0 Hwy
WE FINANCE!!!! ***Everyone Approved***If Your Credit Is Bad Don't Worry***We Have Tons Of Finance Options & Programs Just For You****Don't Waste Your Time Any Where Else Come See.. WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY*** Free CarFax****
2010 Chevy Suburban LTZ with 161k actual miles has a very nice Gray Exterior and a very clean Tan interior, it comes with options like 5.3L V8 320 HP Engine with Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Dual Power Mirrors, Dual Front Airbags, Navigation, Rear DVD, Heated/AC Seats, Leather Seats, Dual Power Seat, AM FM Radio and CD, AC, Cruise Control, Good tires, Power Brakes and a lot more .....
This Chevy is in great overall condition,The engine runs strong and the transmission shifts smooth, the all original paint is glossy and shiny (see pictures), the interior is very clean and shows very little wear, all the power equipment works like top, the tires has about 90% tread left on them. Overall this Chevy looks, runs and drives great and is ready to go . If you have any questions please call 713-398-5893 Tim. Thank You and Good Luck! Check us out at www.rtexpo.com for 30+pic.
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes (G69) automatic air level control
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Tires, P275/55R20 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed with chrome strip and integrated trailer hitch cover
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside (Unique design with chrome strip included on LTZ.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are bright chrome. Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, bright chrome
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Liftgate, rear power-operated
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 10-speaker system
- XM Radio is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models, including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre, all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports, the biggest names in News, Talk and Comedy, family programming, exclusive concerts and original music series, wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM. (Not available with (UUL) AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback, navigation, voice recognition or (UUK) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation. XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a one-time re-activation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available.)
- XM NavTraffic enhances your vehicle's GPS navigation system by showing realtime traffic data when it's needed most - while you're driving. Available in over 80 markets, XM NavTraffic displays construction, road closures and accidents so you can get to your destination faster. Available in select models (Required XM Radio and NavTraffic monthly subscriptions sold separately after trial period. XM NavTraffic only available in select markets. For more information, see www.xmradio.com/navtraffic )
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Seats, heated second row
- Seat release, second row, power release only
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Headliner, cloth
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Cargo mat
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At R&T Expo, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
💥💥💥💥 **FINANCING AVAILABLE ⟹📞 PLEASE CALL 713-398-5893** 💥💥💥💥
🆗 BAD CREDIT? NO CREDIT? ALL WELCOME!!!
🆗 WE FINANCE ALL TYPES OF CREDITS!!!
🆗 WE ACCEPT TRADES IN!!!
🆗 WE HAVE EXCELLENT CASH OFFER!!
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.