||4 Wheel Drive
||15.0 City / 21.0 Hwy
WE FINANCE!!!! ***Everyone Approved***If Your Credit Is Bad Dont Worry***We Have Tons Of Finance Options & Programs Just For You****Dont Waste Your Time Any Where Else Come See.. WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY*** Free CarFax****
2010 Chevy Avalance LTZ with 119K actual miles. This Chevy Avalance LTZ has a very nice Black Exterior and a very clean Black Leather interior, it comes with options like 5.3L V8 320hp Engine with Automatic Transmission, LTZ Package, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Dual Power Mirrors, Dual Front Airbags, Dual Power Seat, AM FM Radio and CD, AC, Cruise Control, Good tires, Power Brakes and a lot more .....
This Chevy is in great overall condition. The engine runs strong and the transmission shifts smooth ,the all original paint is glossy and shiny (see pictures), the interior is very clean and shows very little wear, all the power equipment works like top, the tires has about 95% tread left on them. Overall this Chevy looks, runs and drives great and is ready to go . If you have any questions please call 713-398-5893 Tim. Thank You and Good Luck! Check us out at www.rtexpo.com for 30+pic.
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Four wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires CK10936 models)
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard with 4WD Models only)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire, spare P265/70R17
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed (Unique design with chrome strip included on LTZ)
- Door handles, Chrome
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab with a removable and stowable rear window
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- XM NavTraffic enhances your vehicle's GPS navigation system by showing real-time traffic data when it's needed most - while you're driving. Available in over 80 markets, XM NavTraffic displays construction, road closures and accidents so you can get to your destination faster. Available in select models (Required XM Radio and NavTraffic monthly subscriptions sold separately after trial period. XM NavTraffic only available in select markets. For more information, see www.xmradio.com/navtraffic.)
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 8-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flip and fold with child seat top tether anchor
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Headliner, cloth
- Visors driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
At R&T Expo, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
💥💥💥💥 **FINANCING AVAILABLE ⟹📞 PLEASE CALL 713-398-5893** 💥💥💥💥
🆗 BAD CREDIT? NO CREDIT? ALL WELCOME!!!
🆗 WE FINANCE ALL TYPES OF CREDITS!!!
🆗 WE ACCEPT TRADES IN!!!
🆗 WE HAVE EXCELLENT CASH OFFER!!
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.